General Radiology Links
- Radiology Subreddit – Reddit sub about Radiology.
- 40 Incredible Online Radiology Tutorials Med-ucation Blog – Are you interested in a radiology career? If so, you will need to keep up with the latest techniques and technology in the field. Whether you are just starting out with your education to become a radiologist, or whether you have years of experience, it can help to brush up on what is happening in the world of radiology. In order to keep you stay up to date, it can help to make use of the many tutorials that are available. The Internet is a great place to find helpful information about a career as a radiographer, as well as the latest radiology advancements. If you are looking for help on different techniques, as well as information on reading the images you see, online tutorials can be quite helpful. Here are 40 great online radiology tutorials that can help you reach your goals.
- Advanced Health Education Center is the premier provider of corporate style education for the imaging sciences. Uniquely focused on providing our clients with courses that cross train them in a new skill, or sharpen existing skills, AHEC is on the cutting edge of imaging. Imaging technology is changing rapidly, and since 1988 Advanced Health Education Center has been committed to equipping our clients with the tools for today and the skills for tomorrow.
- Anatomy Atlases A digital library of anatomy information.
- Certification Board for Radiology Practitioner Assistants Within this website you will find the most up-to-date information regarding the educational, professional and certification practices of the Radiology Practitioner Assistant.
- Journal of Radiology Case Reports Interactive, high quality, open-access and peer-reviewed radiology cases. The Journal of Radiology Case Reports is a new kind of journals for Radiology case reports. The peer review and editorial process conforms with other peer reviewed journals. However there are significant differences: This journal is dedicated solely to Radiology case reports. Case reports are usually “neglected” by large or traditional journals, mainly due to competition with “higher value” articles (review, original research etc.) for valuable space in the hardcopy version of the journal. As a consequence, it becomes increasingly difficult to publish interesting casuistic in a peer-reviewed environment. This was one reason why this online journal was born – to give the opportunity to publish solely Radiology case reports.
- Learning Radiology a popular and award-winning radiology site aimed primarily at medical students, student radiographers, physician assistant trainees and residents-in-training containing lectures, handouts, images, Cases of the Week, online quizzes, flashcards of differential diagnoses, 22 Must See Diagnoses and “most commons” lists, primarily in the areas of chest, GI, GU, pediatric, cardiac, and bone radiology.
- Medicexchange Radiology Imaging Leading Radiology News, Articles, Research, Jobs, Education, Conference Coverage and Products from visualization to computer aided detection from leading manufactures in the medical imaging industry. A global community for radiology professionals and related medical imaging members and researchers from around the world.
- MedMark.org Find the best health and medicine information at MedMark.org – Radiology Information.
- MEDtropolis – Virtual Body Interactive Multimedia site (Flash Presentation)
- Musculoskeletal and Orthopedic MRI This blog is for educational and informational purposes only. If you are a patient, by using this blog site you understand that there is no physician-patient relationship between you and any authors on this blog. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The authors of this blog cannot answer questions about your specific medical condition.
- Radiation Passport to educate about the radiation and cancer risks associated with medical imaging exams and procedures that physicians (and dentists) want you to undergo, to keep track of radiology and imaging-related exams and procedures, and to provide an estimate of risk of developing cancer because of this radiation. This Application is for the Apple iPhone/iPhone 3G or iPod Touch running iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
- Radiolopolis, The purpose of this Radiology community is to create a possibility, where most of the needs of radiologists, residents, medicals students, technologists and industry can be melted within one central Radiology network. It is based on a “taking and giving” principle, where you share your knowledge and others do the same.
- Radiology Info Current and accurate patient information about diagnostic radiology procedures, interventional radiology and radiation therapy.
- Radiation and Health Physics The Student Chapter of the Health Physics Society of the University of Michigan began in 1993. It is a large student chapter, boasting an active membership of over 12 members. The chapter is a fully chartered arm of the National Health Physics Society and a sanctioned student organization of the University of Michigan
- SearchingRadiology.com is a search engine for searching radiology peer-reviewed information from AJNR, AJR, Anatomy Atlases, BJR, eMedicine, EURORAD, Gray’s Anatomy, Medcyclopaedia, Radiographics, and Radiology.
- Sumer’s Radiology Site Radiologist Dr.Sumer Sethi’s Radiology Blog Spot Location:Delhi, India Author of a handbook “Review of Radiology” for undergraduates, gold medalist, has been All India topper in various exams including premedical and AI pre-pg and aiims pre pg exams, has many national and international publications. Winner of Indian academy pediatrics quiz and Schering international online radiology quiz. Sumer’s Radiology Site is the winner of Best Clinical Sciences Weblog-2005 by Medgadget.
- Top 50 Radiology and Sonography Technician Blogs, Deciding on a career path is a journey. By choosing to become a radiologist or sonographer, you’re launching yourself into a lucrative and rewarding career field. Or are you? These blogs by radiologists, sonographers and industry professionals reveal the ups, downs and nitty gritty details that you would want to read before making a huge decision such as a career path. Check out these top 50 blogs and see if diagnostic imaging is in your future.
- Virtual Pediatric Hospital Virtual Pediatric Hospital™ : A digital library of pediatric information
To know more about radiology Click Here