Get 1 X-Ray CE Credit now. Guaranteed**.
1 Select a Course and Check Out
2 Download the e-book
3 Pass the online test and get your certificate
This mobile friendly continuing education course for Medical Professionals discusses the problem of human trafficking in the United States and abroad. In addition to describing and defining the issues, techniques and tools are provided to help identify and safely intervene to help victims in a healthcare setting.
This course is specifically designed to meet the requirements of Texas license holders, and also awards CE credit accepted by ARRT* and other registries outside of Texas.
Human Trafficking Defined
How are Adults Trafficked?
Human Trafficking Happens Here
Signs of Human Trafficking
Appropriate Response to Suspicion
What to do if Human Trafficking is Suspected
Example – Fictional Case Study
ARRT* STRUCTURED EDUCATION CREDIT DISTRIBUTION FOR THIS COURSE.
What is this?
||CATEGORY & SUBCATEGORIES
||CE CREDITS PROVIDED
Understanding This Chart
This chart shows the credit distribution the ARRT* has assigned to this activity. For R.T.s who are meeting their structured education requirements (ie. while pursuing a credential using the postprimary pathway) or as part of the continuing qualification requirements (CQR) process.
The code on the left shown in the DISCIPLINE column represents the ARRT* content outline for the disciplines.
This chart may not show the total number of approved category A CE credits. The total number of CE Credits is in the headline at the top of this page.
What is the CQR process?
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT*) accepts our courses for CE Credits.
The Texas Medical Board (TMB
) accepts our courses for Medical Radiologic Technologist Continuing Education.
The Florida Department of Health Bureau of Radiation Control (FLBRC) accepts our courses for Full and Limited RT CE.
The California Department of Public Health Radiologic Health Branch (CARHB
) accepts our courses for Radiologic Technologist CE.
The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) accepts our courses for Ultrasound CME.
The Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) accepts our courses for Nuclear Medicine CE Credits.
The Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) accepts this course for Ultrasound CME.
Our courses are recognized by Canadian provinces for Continuing Professional Development Credits / hours.
This 1 Credit CE course includes;
- The ability to Start Right Now, if you want you can finish and get your credits today
- Unlimited time to take the exam. You don’t have to finish today if you don’t want to.
- Work is saved as you answer each question online.
- The ability to log off and continue the online test whenever you like even from different devices.
- ASRT approved ARRT* Category A Continuing Education Credits.
- No Faxing, No emailing back and forth, no paper.
- 100% paperless e course and reading material in the form of a pdf file e-book (not a paperback or hardcover book) that is;
- smartphone friendly
- pc friendly
- A Certificate of completion immediately downloadable after passing the test.
- The freedom to use different devices at different times during the same exam attempt.
- Phone, text, forum, and email support.
All available courses are approved by the ASRT for ARRT* and every state’s Limited License Radiographer Continuing Education Credit.
How long will it take?
This is not a paperback or hardcover book. Nothing will come in the mail. This means you can start right now. Our courses follow ARRT* Rules and are approved for the number of credits based on the amount of time it takes the reviewing body (ASRT) to read the entire reading material word for word and cover to cover. This time does not include taking the required post test. These requirements are followed for all reading material for all CE providers.
1 Credit = 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) = 1 Education Hour = 1 Credit Hour = 1 Hour of Reading
Many students are able to skim the material faster and search for the post test questions much more quickly than that, but the number of credits is a guideline for how many hours it will take to complete the course.
How many questions are in the test?
In order to get credit, the post test must follow ARRT* CE rules. The rules were updated in 2016, and again in 2021. There are 8 questions for each 1 credit. So, a 1 credit course has 8 questions, a 4 credit course has 24 questions, and a 24 credit course has 192 questions. It may seem like a lot, but unfortunately it’s not our choice, this is the standard which all accredited CE providers must follow.
** WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET …
– Credits that are accepted by any Radiologic Technologist, Nuclear Medicine, or Ultrasound registry in North America or US territories.
– A system that works with your smartphone and pc.
– Fast customer support if you need it.
– Electronic reading material that you can keep and share.
– An online post test that you can take from multiple devices.
– A printable hard copy of the post test for offline reference.
– A certificate of completion you can download immediately after passing the post test.
– A full refund within 30 days if you do not pass or are not satisfied for any reason.
– The lowest price with our Low Price Guarantee.
No other X-Ray CE provider offers you a guarantee like this. Try us today with no risk.
Accepted Everywhere, Guaranteed
All available courses are approved by the ASRT for ARRT Category A CE Credit. The ARRT accepts this approval. ALL US state agencies also accept this as approval for full and limited permit CE requirements. Most other registries in north america also accept this approval for RT and Ultrasound CE credits. Some states require specific subjects so check with your state agency.
This activity may be available in multiple formats or sold in different formats such as Google Play or Amazon. ARRT regulations state “Lecture presentations, directed readings, home study courses, or Internet activities reported in a biennium may not be repeated for credit in the same biennium (effective January 1, 2016).”